Assistant Professor, School of Mechanical Engineering
Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, IRAN
Date of Birth: September 19, 1956
Place of Birth: Yazd, Iran
Mailing Address: Institute of Water and Energy, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran.
P.O. Box: 14588-89694
Tel: +98 21 66164658 (Office)
Fax: +98 21 66403808
- PhD.: Civil Engineering, 1995, Institute of Applied Science in Lyons, France.
- Title of Ph.D. Thesis: “ Physiological and biochemical studies in industrial production of a bio-insecticide”
- Master of Science: Economics, 2006, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran.
- Title of Master of Science Thesis: “ Glucoamylase production by different strain of A. niger under different aeration”
- Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering, 2004, Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran.
- Young Affiliate of The World Academy of Sciences (TWAS) based in Italy (2013-2018).
- Deputy Dean of Academic Affairs, School of Civil Engineering, University of Tehran, Tehran, Iran, 2017–present.
- Water Resources and Environmental Systems Analysis
- Karamouz, M. and R. Kerachian, Water Quality Management, Amirkabir University Press, 2003 (Second Edition: 2008), (Third Edition: 2011), (Forth Edition: 2013) (Fifth Edition: 2015) (Sisth Edition: 2017) (in Farsi) (400 pages).
- Hosseini, M. and R. Kerachian, “A Data Fusion-based Methodology for Optimal Redesign of Groundwater Monitoring Networks”, Journal of Hydrology, Elsevier, Elsevier, DOI: 0.1016/j.jhydrol.2017.06.046, Vol. 552, No. ??, 267-282, 2017.
MEMBERSHIP IN PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES
- Young Affiliate, The World Academy of Sciences (TWAS)
- Sustainable Water Management and Global Water Problems (An international course)